Season Opener Delayed

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – As many of you already know things have changed in the last 24 hours, and unfortunately they are not for the better. The state government came out today and mandated any event that attracts more then 10 people must be postponed or cancelled until March 31st.

With that being said, the 9th Annual Thaw Brawl set for Friday, March 27th and Saturday, March 28th has been postponed. We are working together with them to rescheduled that event, and will post more when it comes available.

As for the rest of our season we are not going to make any announcements on it until after March 31st. This may mean delaying the start of our 2020 season. But we must take all employees, fans, driver’s and crews health into consideration first.

Please listen to what your local, state and federal governments are advising you to do. The sooner we can get this virus to go away, the sooner we can get back to normal life and RACING! We will keep everyone updated as we make decisions going forward.

Leave a Reply