Races For Friday, June 18th Have Been Cancelled

We are cancelling tonight’s racing action. With the rain we received this morning, on top of what is forecasted for tonight, we have decided to play it safe. Yes, every weather AP says something different. But what we don’t want to see happen is to get everyone here, and then turn around and send you home.

With us pulling the plug early this will give you racers a chance to go race somewhere else tonight, if you choose to.

The Conn Communications $3 grandstands will be rescheduled, probably in mid July. So watch Facebook and our website for that.

Enjoy your Friday night off! And Good Luck to those who race somewhere tonight! We will see everyone next Friday, June 25th for round 4 qualifying for the “Drive For 5”!!!!

Leave a Reply