Races For Friday, June 25th Have Been Canceled

Unfortunately mother nature wins again, the races for tonight June 25th have been canceled. This will make the fifth time in eleven events scheduled this year that mother nature has won.

So what we have decided to do is run a double header “Drive For 5” Qualifying nights next Friday, July 2nd and Saturday, July 3rd. Friday, July 2nd will be a regularly scheduled “Drive For 5” Qualifying night, with points awarded in all 5 weekly classes. Then on Saturday, July 3rd we will make up the “Drive For 5” Qualifier rained out from tonight, June 25th. Late Models, Modifieds, SportMods and Sport Compacts will be in action Saturday, with no points being awarded. All classes will be draw / redraw.

So on Friday, July 2nd the Late Models and Modifieds will be racing for $1,000 to win. Then return on Saturday, July 3rd to race again for $1,000 to win. If a driver wins both night’s, then there will be a $500 bonus up for grabs. Making it possible for a Late Model and/or Modified driver to walk away with $2,500 for both nights of racing.

Enjoy your night off, and make plans to join us next weekend for a double header!

Leave a Reply